Jeremie Aliadiere

Rocky

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nå har tydeligvis flere klubber meldt seg på i kampen om å få Jeremie Aliadiere på lån, siste klubb er vistnok Bolton Wanderes

Kilde : Trotters Make Aliadiere Enquiry [bolton Wanderes Mad]

12907[/snapback]

Jeg ser heller Aliadiere i Bolton enn i Celtic. Greit, han går glipp av CL-erfaring, men jeg tror ikke Aliadiere har godt av å bli satset på som et førstevalg på topp i skotsk Premier League. De spiller 44(?) seriekamper i året, i tillegg til nasjonal cup og CL. Det tåler ikke Aliadiere, som aldri har gått en sesong uten langvarige skader på seniornivå før.

12912[/snapback]

Da får vi jo håpe at de bruker han med vett....

Guest tretten06

Tror både spillet og spileren vil bli betydelig bedre av toppfotball, championsleaguekvallik, og 4 matcher mot Rangers med TheBhoys, enn å slite på midten/bunnen av premier med Bolton!

Fra registeringssiden celticfc.net. Limer derfor inn de tre artiklene.

New Bhoy Aliadiere signs

THE CELTIC squad today returned from their summer break to report for the first day of preseason training and were joined by Jeremie Aliadiere, Gordon Strachan’s second new signing as Celtic manager.

After weeks of transfer speculation the highly-rated, French U21 international joined on a year-long loan deal from Arsenal after passing a stringent medical yesterday at Celtic Park.

Having recently signed a new three year deal at Highbury, Aliadiere is regarded as one of the London club’s most highly rated prospects and is among the crop of young French players who are seen as the future of the national side.

It was in fact his international aspirations and his hunger for first team football after a season marked by injury that convinced Aliadiere that his immediate future lay away from Highbury and he comes to Celtic Park determined to make an impact at both domestic and European level.

Blessed with exceptional pace and control, the 22 year-old striker has been known to operate not as an out and out goalscorer, but as a foil who can create space for his team mates and unlock defences with his passing and vision.

Aliadiere has had the opportunity to learn from some of Europe’s finest strikers at Highbury including Dennis Bergkamp, Jose Antonio Reyes, former Arsenal winger Sylvain Wiltord and Thierry Henry. Jeremie will actually take his compatriot Henry’s shirt number at Celtic Park, running out as 14 in the Hoops

------------------

Pace key to Aliadiere Capture

It was a delighted and evidently excited Gordon Strachan who this afternoon introduced Jeremie Aliadiere as his second signing of the summer.

The 22-year-old Frenchman, who arrives on a season-long loan from Arsenal, has been a favourite of Strachan’s ever since the then Southampton manager watched the youngster deliver, while still just 18, something of a striking masterclass against the Saints' reserves.

As such, the Celtic boss was predictably pleased to have beaten off a host of Premiership-based rivals to secure Aliadiere’s services for the entirety of season 2005/06, during which time he expects the highly-rated youngster to display the full range of his impressive array of attributes.

“What’s he going to bring?" said Strachan. “Well, he’s going to bring pace, enthusiasm, ability - and ambition, because he’s already got a long-term contract at Arsenal and, when I spoke to Arsene Wenger, he made it clear that Jeremie has a future there.

“He (Wenger) just wants him to prepare for that future. He’s been kept out of the team by probably the world’s top striker, and Bergkamp, who’s been a genius for the last 10 years. Plus he’s had his injury, so it’s been hard for him.

“I’ve known Jeremie for four years now, from when I saw him playing in the reserves – Kolo Toure played the same night – and the two of them were absolutely magnificent.

“Since then, we’ve obviously kept an eye on him just in case Southampton could have got him, but we weren’t that fortunate. But it’s great that Arsene has now trusted Celtic and myself to bring him to the fore.

“There’s no doubt he needs first team games. Reserve team football’s no good to him and he needs to find out how good he can be. We’re just delighted to get him in for a year because to pick up a player like Jeremie in the transfer market would be near impossible for us.

“We’re hoping to have a unit of strikers that’s capable of doing everything: that’s pace, ability in the air, ability on the ground, change of pace and workrate, and he (Aliadiere) covers most of that already.”

Aliadiere may have a few strings to his bow, but Strachan’s emphasis on pace was clear, and not only, it seems, with the Frenchman.

Certainly, of all the areas in which Celtic's new manager considers his team require strengthening, it’s evident that among the most pressing is the need for speed.

“We wanted to bring a certain type of player to the club because we felt that we needed a change of pace in the team,” he confirmed.

“At any club, pace is huge - especially a change of pace. Mo Camara has that pace as well, so our first two signings have added pace to the club, that’s for sure.

“We’re looking everywhere to find that pace, but obviously there’s no point in having pace and no ability, so we have to try and merge that. We also need fitness and we need competitors, and the boys who’ve been here over the last few years deserve congratulations in that respect.

“But they need help now; they need people to take up the mantle, to come in and be equal with them and be competitors with them.”

---------

Aliadiere hungry for success

JEREMIE Aliadiere has today spoken of the hunger for first team football that he believes will drive him on to success at Celtic Park.

The French U21 international this afternoon met the press for the first time at Parkhead, shortly after his training debut with the first team and spoke about how the need to prove his value and fitness forced him to move from London to Glasgow.

The 22 year-old has suffered a difficult past two seasons after serious injury halted his breakthrough into the first team at Highbury, but Aliadiere is still highly regarded by Gunners boss Arsene Wenger and last season signed a contract extension that will tie him to the club until 2009.

Celtic’s loan agreement with Arsenal will see the player commit himself to the club for the coming year and give him the chance to prove his fitness and also start to fulfil his boundless potential.

In return Celtic will be able to call upon the services of a player who has long been valued as one of France’s most exciting prospects.

“I am very, very happy to be here” said Aliadiere at the press conference. “I am very impressed with the stadium, all of the fans - everything.

“My ambition is to score a lot of goals, to play in the Champions League and do well all of the season.

“The past season has been quite hard, but Arsenal is a big club with a lot of big players, it’s hard to start or even play in every game for them.

“That’s why I came here, to get more opportunities to play and prove that I am ready to play at Arsenal, to play anywhere.”

Aliadiere added: “I came here to show not only Arsenal but everybody, that I am ready to play, because I have had injuries and last season nobody saw me play regularly.”

There was no shortage of options for the Rambouillet-born youngster when it was announced that he would be allowed to go out on a season-long loan deal and Manchester City, Blackburn Rovers and Bolton Wanderers were listed among the Premiership suitors while several clubs from the Spanish La Liga also made enquiries.

But as Aliadiere explained when Celtic made known their interest, the lure of Champions League football, the opportunity to work with manager Gordon Strachan, not to the mention the chance to play in front of 60,000 people, proved to strong a lure to ignore.

Revealed Aliadiere: “I knew straight away that this would be the better opportunity, to be with Gordon and to be with Celtic.

“It is a very big club, with big ambitions and I knew straight away it was the best opportunity for me.

“To play in front of 60,000 people is really exciting and that’s a big part of it for me, because the stadium is always full. 60,000 people is quite exciting.

“And also, to be able to play with quality players, big players, is really important for me.”

As the young player prepared to leave the press conference, he was asked one final question on the Old Firm derby and specifically, what he knew about this most famous of fixtures.

“Not very much” was the reply from Aliadiere, but it was one that was accompanied by a smile which perhaps implied that he knew a little bit more about this game than he was letting on.

But by the end of this season he will perhaps be able to describe himself as an expert on that particular subject. The Celtic supporters meanwhile will only be hoping that will be able to count him among their heroes.

-------------

Wenger har tydeligvis gjort det klart at Aliadiere er med i planene hans videre. Det skal bli spennende å følge ham i SPL. Nivået er sådär, så jeg forventer at han kommer til å putte en god del mål og forhåpentlivis bygd opp selvtilliten dersom han får spilletid. Han har tydeligvis en stor fan i Gordon Strachan. Gøy at han har fått nr. 14, Henrys nummer.

I tillegg vil han forhåpentligvis møte en del skotske midtstoppere av typen uten fortenner, slik at han kan bli vant med fysisk fotball - for det kommer til å være en fordel dersom han skal lykkes i Premier League senere.

La oss bare håpe han ikke ryker på en ny skade nå. Da er jeg redd det er game over for hans karriere på topplan.

Og dette betyr at Wenger har tenkt å handle?

13003[/snapback]

1. Bacon

2. Tea

3. A new striker

.... Vi trenger nok en ny angriper ja, da det værste tilfelle kun vil være Henry, Reyes og Bergkamp å velge mellom i kommende sesong (Aliadiere utlånt og Van Persie saken vet vi ikke utfallet på enda). Men oppsummerer man ryktene om Robinho, Baptista etc så tyder ting på at Wenger har planer om å hente inn en offensiv spillertype.

Guest tretten06

Og de siste historiene (Teamtalk) skal ha det til at vise-styreforman David Dein er i Sevilla, for å snakke om en 10m£ overgang for Julio "The Beast" Baptista.

Blir uansett spennende å se hvem Arsen's 2. "world-class signing" blir... :angry:

Aliadiere har satt seg selv høye mål for den kommende sesongen i skottland og jeg krysser fingrene for at han lykkes:

"The World Cup is only next summer and I know that if I do well with Celtic then it will be a possibility to go there.

"I definitely had to do something and I couldn't stay at Arsenal and not play for another season.

"I don't feel like this move has killed my World Cup hopes. Celtic are a big club and everybody is watching them."

Kilde : Aliadiere wants France call

Arsenal striker Jeremie Aliadiere delighted.

Aliadiere said: "I couldn't have spent another season at Arsenal not playing football. All I did was train on a Saturday morning and then watch my friends play in the afternoon.

"Arsene Wenger has assured me that if I have a good season at Celtic he will give me a game every week for Arsenal when my loan period is over."

Jeg la spesielt merke til det siste avsnittet her. Har Wenger sagt at Aliadiere skal få spille hver uke dersom han lykkes i Celtic? Jeg kan ikke la være å bli spent på å se hvordan Aliadiere vil gjøre det kommende sesong når man ser hvor høyt Wenger faktisk rangerer ham.

Dette er nok en løsning som passer veldig bra for Aliadiere. Tror hans muligheter til en fast plass på Arsenal (og muligens benken) fremdeles er vrient.

Hva som skjer et år frem i tid, er nærmest umulig å vite. Håper inderlig at gutten får en skadefri sesong og dermed kan returnere til London igjen.

Lykke til!

Fornuftig av Ali å gå på utlån til Celtic. Litt overaskende å

se at han blir lovt en kamp i uken har han suksess i Celtic.

Stemmer det må jeg si jeg er overasket. Wenger knows.

Nå er det mer spennende hvem Wenger signerer for nå

trenger vi ihvertfall en spiss.

Og blir det Baptista el. Robinho og de har kjempesuksess i Arsenal

denne sesongen.

Hva da med Aladiere?

Jeg begynner nesten å tro at Wenger er feilsitert, og at han ikke kommer til å gi Aliadiere en kamp i uka, men i måneden.... Hvis han slår til i Celtic :D

Er sikkert fransk han har snakka, så har engelske aviser oversatt det feil :ph34r:

Uansett, det virker som at Wenger fortsatt, slik som meg, har veldig stor tro på at Ali kan bli en fremtidens mann på Emirates Stadium

Guest ReYeS

Wenger har alltid vært en stor fan av Aliadiere, det skjønner jeg også.......for han er utrolig farlig forann mål!!

Det er bra for Ali at han går til Celtic å får førstelag fotbal...på et meget godt lag!!

jeg tror Ali kommer til å vise seg meget godt frem i Celtic,han har jo ikkje noe problem med fysikken nå!!....ganske sikker på at han kommer til å score en del mål for de!!

Viss han slår til i Celtic, så har jo AW lovet han førstelagsfotball!!

Det tror jeg at blir bra.......han kjenner jo Arsenal meget godt nå(etter å ha vært her i 5 år??).......å han har definitivt ferdighetene til å bli en av europas beste spiss!!?

Tiden for vise!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ble ikke CL spill på Aliadiere denne sesongen gitt. Til tross for en offensiv fra Celtic holdt det bare til 4-0.

Litt grunn til bekymring at Aliadiere ikke kommer på banen engang i en sånn kamp hvor man åpenbart trenger offensive spillere og mål. Håper ikke dette tyder på at han forblir en benkesliter i Celtic.

Ble ikke CL spill på Aliadiere denne sesongen gitt. Til tross for en offensiv fra Celtic holdt det bare til 4-0.

Litt grunn til bekymring at Aliadiere ikke kommer på banen engang i en sånn kamp hvor man åpenbart trenger offensive spillere og mål. Håper ikke dette tyder på at han forblir en benkesliter i Celtic.

16463[/snapback]

Han kom innpå i det 87. minutt for alan thompson. Uansett, lite speletid.

Ikke uventet at Ali satt på benken nesten hele kampen med den udugelige lille skotten som manager. Celtic ønsker å ta tilbake tronen i Skotland, men greier å ansette en manager som aldri har vunnet noe som helst og heller aldri har vært i en klubb kontrakten ut. Litt for mange ganger har han fått sparken, noen ganger har han trukket seg grunnet dårlige resultater. Hva kan man forvente? Få Ali hjem, han er altfor god til å spille i en bakgårdsklubb med en elendig manager som ikke kan en ting om angrepsspill.

Det var da voldsommt da RP7.... Strachan hadde da grei suksess i Southampton. Hvilke klubber har han fått sparken i?

At han har en ganske defensiv fotballfilosofi derimot stemmer bra

16498[/snapback]

Førte Coventry til nedrykk og fikk deretter sparken i påfølgende sesong. Ga opp halvveis med Southampton i 2003/2004 sesongen etter en flørt med Leeds U.

-Ikke spes imponerende spør du meg. Hvorfor Celtic med alle tradisjoner og midler gikk for en slik løsning syns jeg er rart. Rangers og Celtic må angripe seg til tittelen i Skotland, ikke spille defensiv ultrakjedelig fotball.

-Ser jo at irritajonen tok litt overhånd da jeg snakket om sparken og kontraktsbrudd i flertall :o ;)

Beklager

Archived