Felipe Melo

Utne

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Da har det dukket opp noen rykter om at Arsenal klargjør et bud på Felipe Melo på 15M £. Personlig vet jeg absolutt ingenting om denne spilleren, bortsett fra hva som står på wikipedia :P

Wikipedia

Rykte

Rykte

Youtube video av han, anbefales å trykk på HD da dette er en av få HD videoer der ute :P

Hehe Brasilianske landslagsspillere er ikke å forakte. Litt av en tøffing dette visstnok. 17 gule og 3 røde på en sesong. I Italia riktignok da :P I følge denne artikkelen skal han visst ha en nese for mål også. Spennende spiller det her. Men det er vel ingen av kildene her som er så veldig pålitelige :P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...ery-Felipe.html

Hehe Brasilianske landslagsspillere er ikke å forakte. Litt av en tøffing dette visstnok. 17 gule og 3 røde på en sesong. I Italia riktignok da :P I følge denne artikkelen skal han visst ha en nese for mål også. Spennende spiller det her. Men det er vel ingen av kildene her som er så veldig pålitelige :P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...ery-Felipe.html

Føler ikke det er så spesielt mye hold i disse ryktene selv, men hadde nok vært en forsterkning i laget denne Melo..

hvis denne er riktig, kan det kansje gjøre det lettere for fiorentina og selge..

http://www.tribalfootball.com/fiorentina-b...senderos-251342

Fiorentina are keen on Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos.

The Switzerland international admits he'd welcome a return to Italy next season after spending last term on-loan at AC Milan.

Fiorentina are now weighing up whether to make an approach to Arsenal to open talks over a fee for Senderos.

hvis denne er riktig, kan det kansje gjøre det lettere for fiorentina og selge..

The Switzerland international admits he'd welcome a return to Italy next season after spending last term on-loan at AC Milan.

Fiorentina are now weighing up whether to make an approach to Arsenal to open talks over a fee for Senderos.

Kunne gjerne tatt Senderos + Diaby og litt penger for Melo :P

:P--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stefan B @ Jun 17 2009, 03:51 PM) 170194[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Dette minner meg litt om det gamle trikset med å fylle opp en bil med gamle dekk og annet skrot før den vrakes...

B)-->

QUOTE(Stefan B @ Jun 17 2009, 03:51 PM) 170194[/snapback]

Hørt mye bra om Melo, men er han spilleren vi trenger da? :P Om ikke jeg tar helt feil er han offensiv midtbane/angriper?

:P--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stefan B @ Jun 17 2009, 03:51 PM) 170194[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Dette minner meg litt om det gamle trikset med å fylle opp en bil med gamle dekk og annet skrot før den vrakes...

Heller det enn å betale for å kaste det på dynga. B)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stefan B @ Jun 17 2009, 03:51 PM) 170194[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Hørt mye bra om Melo, men er han spilleren vi trenger da? B) Om ikke jeg tar helt feil er han offensiv midtbane/angriper?

Nei han er defensiv midtbane :P så han spiller hvertfall i en posisjon vi trenger

litt info om melo

Hands up those of you who watch Serie A football and knew about this player? A report carried in today’s Daily Mail suggested that Arsene Wenger is about to bid for Felipe Melo, a wonderfully gifted Brazilian who plays for Fiorentina. I have to confess that for once I had not even heard his name mentioned on our site as a possible replacement. The fact that he spent most of his career in his native South America may have something to do with that I suppose.

Just for once I am going to dwell upon this media speculation because of what it tells us about the intentions of Arsene Wenger. I am also hoping that this transfer speculation is accurate. According to the paper, Arsene Wenger has apparently tracked this player and made enquiries last December. Inter Milan, Aston Villa and Chelsea are also said to be interested in the player, but his preference is quoted as being for Arsenal.

Fiorentina are believed to be fighting a rear guard action based upon the fact that the player has four years to run on his contract which contains a break clause according to some reports. His Agent Bastos is quoted as suggesting

“Apart from Arsenal, another powerhouse of European football has shown interest in Felipe. I believe that if he continues to play at these high levels then Fiorentina will have difficulty in retaining him.”

We all know that agents have a vested interest in talking up their clients and encouraging auctions between wealthy clubs, however with Felipe Melo, we have more than the invisible wall of Gilberto, we have a tenacious defensive midfielder who has an amazing range of vision. His ability to retain the ball is better than Flamini’s and his passes are of the highest quality as this video demonstrates.

Felipe Melo video 1

I am intrigued by a suggestion that the player was quoted as telling his local website the following

"Inter is a team who allows you to fight to win the league and the Champions League, but I leave this to my agent, I just want to concentrate on my national team.

There is an offer from Inter and it’s concrete. I just want to think about working on the pitch, but the request does exist.

I still have a contract with Fiorentina, but we shall take into consideration the possibility. I have four years of contract with Fiorentina and I’m very happy, as I received a lot of affection from the Viola fans."

"However I aim high, I want to win great trophies in Europe and at Inter there is the possibility to win titles like the Champions League and Scudetti."

What ever you make of these conflicting comments attributed to the player and his representative, I would feel encouraged by the fact that even if the report in the Daily Mail is not 1005 accurate. The indication that Arsene Wenger has eyes for this player rather nails the accusation that he has no long term interest in winning trophies for our club. Note this surging run made by the player in this International match for Brazil against Peru which ends with a goal in this second video

Felipe Melo Video2

This is the kind of desire from a player that I would love to see wearing an Arsenal shirt. Arsene Wenger’s ability to pick Brazilian players was questioned with the early poor showing of young Denilson last season. But this mature 25 year old is the kind of quality player that will teach many of our young players the kind of skills that will enable themselves to make that vital step up.

Melo’s excellent vision and range of passing, his tackling and tactical awareness mean that he would be the ideal defensive midfielder in our side which would allow Fabregas to become even more creative and go back to scoring goals. For once, I am hoping, perhaps beyond hope that these media reports are correct. As this player excites me, which is more than can be said of some of the other players that we have been linked with recently, and I thought that I would share this excitement with you.

Felipe Melo - Factfile (from Wiki)

Date of birth

August 26, 1983 (age 25)

Place of birth Volta Redonda, Brazil

Height 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)

Playing position Defensive Midfielder

Current club Fiorentina

Number 88

http://www.arsenalinsider.com/?p=5121

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3708...Brazil-ace.html

Sitter med en følelse av at dette kan være nøkkelen og den siste brikken. Tror ikke det kommer til å skje, men denne typen har et enormt potensiale.

Krysser fingrene!

Det hadde vært ekstremt bra. Og hvis vi samtidig får ned prisen ved å sende Senderos andre veien, så er det perfekt. Vi fjerner en ekstra spiller og henter inn noe vi virkelig trenger.

Hvis Wenger henter Melo, så skal jeg si at Sommeren er fullkommen. Da får man bare holde på de man har.

Eller selge addebayor og hente inn en spiss :)

Er som regel et godt utgangspunkt for en overgang at spilleren er "flattered" av ryktene

Spørsmålet er da bare om det er noe i ryktene eller ikke :) Tipper det skjer før den 1. juli jeg. Tror Wenger jobber hardt mens de andre har ferie/er på landslaget så han kan få en god oppkjøring under preseason

;)-->

QUOTE(Stefan B @ Jun 23 2009, 09:24 AM) 170414[/snapback]

Kan virkelig Melo være på vei?

Jeg har lest en del dårlig gossip i min tid som gooner og dette er etter min mening en nokså troverdig artikkel. Jeg har aldri hørt om denne Marcotti, men han er visst annerkjent. Hadde nettopp tenkt til å spørre om noen hadde lest noe om denne potensielle overgangen i det siste. Det har jo vært stille en stund så dette var gledelig lesning. Kanskje Wenger kan få signert han før 12.juli uten for mye styr og mas i media :) ?

Kanskje Wenger kan få signert han før 12.juli uten for mye styr og mas i media :P ?

Tror iallfall at Wenger vil ha inn et par spillere tidlig i år, basert på disse uttalelsene.

"I want to add to the squad and I have identified one or two targets. But identifying players and buying them are two different things.

"Ideally I would like to bring everybody in before we start back in pre-season training in July. I don't want to leave it until the end of August.

Skeptisk, Wenger sa vel at hvis han hadde hentet inn en ny def midtbane spiller i fjor hadde han ødelagt for Diaby, Song og Denilson, kommer Melo er det med løfte om førstelagsspiller og da tror jeg vi må si hade til to av de, noe jeg tviler kommer til å skje

Skeptisk, Wenger sa vel at hvis han hadde hentet inn en ny def midtbane spiller i fjor hadde han ødelagt for Diaby, Song og Denilson, kommer Melo er det med løfte om førstelagsspiller og da tror jeg vi må si hade til to av de, noe jeg tviler kommer til å skje

og hvis ingen blir kjøpt kommer det til og bli en ny 4 plass på arsenal, vet ikke ka som er best jeg

Archived