Hvilke kamper skal dere på sesongen 09/10

thegunners4ever

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Men de selger ikke til borteseksjonen.. Vet egentlig ingen ting om dette fordi jeg aldri har vært på en kamp der, men.. Er det et annet sted enn borteseksjonen der jeg kan.. ha på Arsenaldrakt, for å si det sånn?

Nei

BE

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Snakket med en engelskmann angående "march" før kampen. Han gav meg følgende svar:

Hello,

Sure thing, you need to make your way to highbury and islington tube station.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=rock...F-8&sa=N&tab=il

As holloway road is usually closed on matchdays.

As you come out, (I have noted on map where rocket pub is) this is where the march starts.

To get into the rocket you must have a season ticket pass, if not don't worry just have your ticket there are plenty of other pubs down holloway road you can stop off in.

Around 15-20 mins before game starts, the march will start, from outside the rocket pub, so Just be there for then basically. Will take you straight to the stadium, (although I suggest if you haven't been before, get up there early, go to the stadium and find the right gate you need to get to, will save a lot of confusion later.

I for one am jelous as I don't have my ticket for this saturdays game due to work commitments!

Enjoy the march if you decide to take part and let me know how it goes!

Sean

Om noen er interessert i joine meg på det, så ta kontakt. Tror det kommer til å bli en bra opplevelse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived