Bildelek!

Guest Young Gun

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see my house from heeeeereee....

-Hjelp!!!

Nå er jeg liksom på ferie(i en svømmehall).

Så er piskede Morinho her også.

-Kom igjen Arjen! HOPP!

Det ser ut til at de tjener en slant her,

du MÅ være med, ellers ender du opp som Joe,

på benken!

-OKAY! Som du vil, Jo$£!

Indre tanker hos Morinho:

YES!£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$

Eller kanskje kun: £££££££££££, det er vel mest verdt....Roman!! Hva har høyest verdi av Pund eller Dollar?

-Pund!!!

-OKAY, da går vi for pund!

"You think you can dive, Robben? You can not dive. You can not play either. You are useless. I am the special one, and you are useless. Now show me some tricks or I'll put you one the bench. I am the special one, and you are on the bench, because you can not dive, Robben. Not like the special one."

"You think you can dive, Robben? You can not dive. You can not play either. You are useless. I am the special one, and you are useless. Now show me some tricks or I'll put you one the bench. I am the special one, and you are on the bench, because you can not dive, Robben. Not like the special one."

Klasse :D

The winner, Paddy! ;) Det stod mellom Paddy og Taugonneren.

Archived