diogo

pacman

Synes også at dette her virker som et spennende rykte. Ser at han blir samenlignet med Pato på Milan, og dersom det er et snev av sannhet i det, så tror jeg at Diogo kan være en kjempe investering. Spesielt når en hvordan vi har slitt med skader på angriperne våre i år.

Vett at chelsea ser på denne spillern som en erstatning til Lampard, og dem regnet med og få han i sommer. Så viss det blir kamp mellom oss og chelsea så frykter jeg at dem er villig å betale det dobelte av hva Wenger synest det er rimelig å betale for en spiller.

Hvem som helst som har talent i seg kan bli god under Arsenal og vårt fantastiske trenerapperat, så jeg tror ikke akkurat at han her mangler talent.

Og om Wenger mener at han har talent, da har han jammen meg talent også :rolleyes: Løp og kjøp, så satser vi på en ny Ronaldinho (I toppslag dog)

• 3 months later...

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Foo...on-Arsenal-bid/

Arsenal have been refused a bid for Portuguesa de Desportos star Diogo according to the Brazilian directors.

The Gunners are not the only ones to have shown their interest in the 21-year-old striker, with Bwin Liga clubs Benfica and Sporting also keen on the South American.

Diogo Luis Santo is one of the most promising Brazilian talents, and the attacker is under contract until 2010 with his domestic club.

His buy-out clause is set at £16 million and his director claims he has refused to transfer his star to Arsenal as their bid was far short of their demands.

The Brazilian will play the next Olympics in China and will look to impress eventual suitors.

“We have already refused an offer from Arsenal because it was too low,” Portuguesa sporting director Andre Heleno told Correio Manha.

“Until now, the biggest offer made to us came from Italy, with €12 million (£9 million).

“We will only start to think of selling him from €15 million (£12 million).

“Benfica have approached him via representatives that intend to bring him to Portugal, but there has not been any proposition yet.

“We have previously been contacted by Sporting but an offer was not made."

Archived