Hvilken plass kommer Arsenal på i år?

magys

Hvilken plas kommer Arsenal på i år?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Synd og si det. Men jeg tror vi skal slite med å havne på en 4 plass. Vi har ikke nok satbilitet, og laget vårt hører egentlig ikke til i England. Med den fysikken laget innehar. Vi spiller PL fineste og mest underholdene fotball, men noen ganger lønner deg seg å spille kjedelig og effektiv fotball. Se Bolton, Chelsea og tildels United. Der det er masse lange pasninger som det er en stor spiss som tar ned og en midtbane spiller som skyter via et bein og i stolpen også i bakhodet til keeperen [litt overdrevetm, men det er slik ofte at de har flaks].

Jeg sier en 3 plass, som et håp. Men om ikke skal være så optimist så sier jeg 6. plass.

Hvordan i all verden kan noen av dere tro at vi ender på 6. plass? Man U og Chelsea over oss er greit nok. Liverpool kan jeg forstå. Men hvem blir de to andre lagene? Bolton og Pompey? Pompey hadde en fabelaktig start, men er nå på vei nedover. Bolton ble i dag knust av Liverpool, og dere skal ikke se bort ifra at det blir en liten nedgangsperiode for det skitne laget. Jeg er helt sikker på at vi klarer 3. plassen tett etterfulgt av Liverpool på 4.

Jeg trur og håper vi kan klare fjerde plassen. Kanskje 3. men da MÅ vi skjerpe oss veldig! Da kan vi ikke tape mot Sheffield selv om det er borte og vi skal ikke avgi poeng mot sånne middels lag. Da kommer vi desverre på bare en 6 plass eller dårligere!

Har god tro på at vi klarer å ta tredjeplassen med tanke på alle de klassespillerne vi får tilbake fra skade. Så lenge Chelsea da vinner ligaen foran ManU kan det bli en grei sesong hvis vi får litt suksess i noen av cupene.

godt og se at det er noen som er litt realistisk:

Gilberto: No more slip-ups for Gunners

Gilberto is warning Arsenal cannot afford to slip up against Charlton if they want to stay on course for a Champions League place.

The Gunners have dropped down from third spot to fifth after their shock 1-0 defeat at Sheffield United on Saturday - when victories for Liverpool and Bolton helped them leapfrog the north Londoners.

The likes of Portsmouth and Tottenham are also vying for a top-four spot this time round - leaving Arsenal's stand-in captain Gilberto in no doubt about how costly it could be to have another off-day against one of the Premiership's lesser lights.

Charlton visit the Emirates Stadium on the back of a heartening weekend win at home to Aston Villa under new manager Alan Pardew.

Gilberto told his club's official website: "We have Charlton at home on Tuesday night, and it is a very important game for us.

"We cannot afford to drop points in this game because we need to get into a better position."

There appears to be precious little leeway for Arsenal if they are to avoid under-achievement this season - a point not lost on Brazilian midfielder Gilberto.

"In the situation we are in, every game is very important to us - and we cannot afford to lose games like we did on Saturday. If we are not 100% and help each other we will find it hard."

Gilberto is well aware of the tussle evolving below the top two Manchester United and Chelsea.

"At the moment it is very competitive for the Champions League places," he notes.

"It is difficult because we are very close with Bolton, Liverpool and Portsmouth. It will be a fight - but we need to do the best we can."

The Gunners have an early opportunity to put their weekend disappointment behind them - but Gilberto is unsure whether he is pleased or not about that.

"I don't know if it is good or bad to have another game so soon," he said.

"But we have no time to complain about the number of games; we just to carry on, move on and do our best."

Arsenal continue to be beset by injuries, with regular captain Thierry Henry still among nine first-teamers on the sidelines.

Gilberto is doing his best to ensure there are no more slip-ups on his watch, though.

"It has been hard for us, because we have a lot of injured players at the moment," he said.

"We have tried to do our best without them - and we will see what we can do on Tuesday."

wenger snakker jo om og ta igjen moan u enda, i stedet for være litt realistisk og klare og se det at vi er ikke bedre enn tabellen viser, vi er ikke der med man u og chelski, vi sloss med tottscumz, liverpool, bolton og portsmouth..

godt og se at det er noen som er litt realistisk:

Gilberto: No more slip-ups for Gunners

Gilberto is warning Arsenal cannot afford to slip up against Charlton if they want to stay on course for a Champions League place.

The Gunners have dropped down from third spot to fifth after their shock 1-0 defeat at Sheffield United on Saturday - when victories for Liverpool and Bolton helped them leapfrog the north Londoners.

The likes of Portsmouth and Tottenham are also vying for a top-four spot this time round - leaving Arsenal's stand-in captain Gilberto in no doubt about how costly it could be to have another off-day against one of the Premiership's lesser lights.

Charlton visit the Emirates Stadium on the back of a heartening weekend win at home to Aston Villa under new manager Alan Pardew.

Gilberto told his club's official website: "We have Charlton at home on Tuesday night, and it is a very important game for us.

"We cannot afford to drop points in this game because we need to get into a better position."

There appears to be precious little leeway for Arsenal if they are to avoid under-achievement this season - a point not lost on Brazilian midfielder Gilberto.

"In the situation we are in, every game is very important to us - and we cannot afford to lose games like we did on Saturday. If we are not 100% and help each other we will find it hard."

Gilberto is well aware of the tussle evolving below the top two Manchester United and Chelsea.

"At the moment it is very competitive for the Champions League places," he notes.

"It is difficult because we are very close with Bolton, Liverpool and Portsmouth. It will be a fight - but we need to do the best we can."

The Gunners have an early opportunity to put their weekend disappointment behind them - but Gilberto is unsure whether he is pleased or not about that.

"I don't know if it is good or bad to have another game so soon," he said.

"But we have no time to complain about the number of games; we just to carry on, move on and do our best."

Arsenal continue to be beset by injuries, with regular captain Thierry Henry still among nine first-teamers on the sidelines.

Gilberto is doing his best to ensure there are no more slip-ups on his watch, though.

"It has been hard for us, because we have a lot of injured players at the moment," he said.

"We have tried to do our best without them - and we will see what we can do on Tuesday."

wenger snakker jo om og ta igjen moan u enda, i stedet for være litt realistisk og klare og se det at vi er ikke bedre enn tabellen viser, vi er ikke der med man u og chelski, vi sloss med tottscumz, liverpool, bolton og portsmouth..

Som Gilberto, synes eg me bør konsentrere oss om top 4 først og fremst. Alt anna er bonus, og tredje plass er ikkje så gjevt at eg ville ofra f. eks. ein FA- eller Carling Cup-tittel.

Så det er en bonus hvis vi havner på en av de nederste 16 plasseringene? :P

Er nok en feil et sted inni her!

Som Gilberto, synes eg me bør konsentrere oss om top 4 først og fremst. Alt anna er bonus, og tredje plass er ikkje så gjevt at eg ville ofra f. eks. ein FA- eller Carling Cup-tittel.

Så det er en bonus hvis vi havner på en av de nederste 16 plasseringene? :P

Er nok en feil et sted inni her!

Haha, Flisespikkeri. Alt betre enn 4. er bonus då, viss du må vere så j**** nøyen på det. ;)

Jeg tror vi fortsatt klarer å hente inn United - selv om det ikke er noen enkel utfordring. Vi har igjen både United og Chelsea hjemme. 15 poeng er mye, men som oftest så har vi hatt en god flyt fra nyåret og ut sesongen hvor vi har tatt enormt med poeng. Det kan nok fort skje i år også. Vi ser og vet godt hvor sterke vi er når vi spiller på vårt beste og klarer vi å bli ordentlig stabile så blir det veldig bra. :rolleyes:

Archived