Julien Faubert

Mads

Bordeaux star Julien Faubert has told skysports.com he dreams of playing in England with Arsene Wenger's Arsenal.

The 23-year-old is currently the man to watch in France after scoring twice in three Ligue 1 games, whilst he also netted on his international debut for Raymond Domenech's Bleus earlier in the month.

His scintillating form has raised his profile on the continent, and Faubert has now revealed he is keen to prove himself amongst the English elite.

Indeed the midfielder has targeted Arsenal as his dream employers, as he is familiar with Gunners left-back Gael Clichy and would love to be reunited with him at The Emirates Stadium.

"I have never hidden that a move to The Premiership would be may dream"

Faubert told skysports.com have never hidden that a move to The Premiership would be my dream," Faubert told skysports.com.

"More than a dream, it is a priority.

"Everything attracts me there. The passion, the fighting spirit, the duels…

"Arsenal are my favourite club, I hope that one day, I could join them.

"Yes, Gael Clichy, who has started his career with me at AS Cannes academy plays there.

"It would be so great to play again with him."

Faubert's Bordeaux could be pitted against The Gunners in the UEFA Champions League group stage draw on Thursday, and the star is desperate to test himself against the best that England has to offer.

"I don't want to avoid great sides, I want to play against big teams," Faubert added.

"The bigger they are, the happier I am.

"I definitely want to play against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool or Manchester United. I love those sides.

"I love the stadiums, the fans…they just make me shiver!"

Although Faubert was not selected for Les Bleus for the upcoming Euro 2008 qualifiers with Georgia and Italy he is still enamoured with the international set-up after his call-up for the friendly against Bosnia-Herzegovina.

"They have welcomed me like if I was part of the squad since a long time.

"Thierry (Henry) and Pat (Vieira) have helped me to be confident, they have been fantastic with me."

• 3 weeks later...

kan noen fortelle meg litt om denne spilleren??? veit ikke hva han spiller eller noe :huh:

En liten Faubertskrytevideo:

Særlig den første videodelen som viser innleggsfoten til Faubert viser at gutten kan spillet synes jeg :)

Tusen takk... han virka god ja

Han hadde utroligbra fot da traff med alle innlegg jo.

Tror du ærlig talt de tar med innlegga han sender langt over mål?

Hvor spiller han her på banen?

Ifølge filmen som vi fikk se så spiller han nok "offensiv" høyreback, a.la Eboue/Lauren.

Tror ikke vi trenger denne karen, men jeg har hørt om ham før, og han gjør nok ikke stallen dårligere, men vi trenger ikke ny høyreback [Eller ving hvis det var det han var?] med Hoyte, Lauren, Eboue der, [Hleb, Rosicky, Freddie, Walcott som evt. vinger da]

Hvor spiller han her på banen?

Ifølge filmen som vi fikk se så spiller han nok "offensiv" høyreback, a.la Eboue/Lauren.

Tror ikke vi trenger denne karen, men jeg har hørt om ham før, og han gjør nok ikke stallen dårligere, men vi trenger ikke ny høyreback [Eller ving hvis det var det han var?] med Hoyte, Lauren, Eboue der, [Hleb, Rosicky, Freddie, Walcott som evt. vinger da]

Wenger skulle nok gredd å fått han på høyre vingen :P

Jeg tror nok han her er bedre enn Hleb og Freddie

Faubert ble utvist i sist kamp borte mot Marseilles. Faubert har putta 2 mål i år (på 6 kamper). Han står oppført som forsvarpå nettavisen, og jeg går da utifra at han spiller høyreback. hvorfor skal vi i så fall skaffe oss han når vi har Lauren og Eboue, og til nøds Gilbert?

Faubert ble utvist i sist kamp borte mot Marseilles. Faubert har putta 2 mål i år (på 6 kamper). Han står oppført som forsvarpå nettavisen, og jeg går da utifra at han spiller høyreback. hvorfor skal vi i så fall skaffe oss han når vi har Lauren og Eboue, og til nøds Gilbert?

tror han er kant jeg, men vet ikke..

høyre back er det siste vi trenger ;) :D

Archived