Balazs Dzsudzsak

Frank

Arsenal have made an offer for PSV Eindhoven winger Balazs Dzsudzsak, according to the player himself.

The 22-year-old Hungarian had made more than 50 league appearances for the Eredivisie since joining from Debreceni VSC in 2008, scoring 17 times.

And the left-sided starlet, who has been capped 19 times by his country, is now supposedly the subject of a bid from the Gunners, after scouts are believed to have watched Dzsudzsak in action during PSV's thrilling 4-3 win against Ajax last weekend.

“I have just received the news that Arsenal has formally made an approach for me,” he told Hungarian website sporthirado.hu

“Now, what can I make of this? Of course, I do not want to get ahead of myself.

“But if such a club is interested in you, there is nothing wrong with being proud of such a thing.”

However, the player's agent has been quick to play down talk of the highly-rated youngster moving to the Emirates Stadium before the end of the month.

"I've also heard about rumours of the supposed interest of Arsenal but I can't confirm or deny this news," Jozsef Baranyai told origo.hu.

"All I know is from the newspapers, the only difference is that I'm in touch with other player agents and news is spreading among us too.

"But I can't talk about any concrete things. Balazs feels great at PSV, he had a superb game against Ajax and he'd like to repeat it as much as possible.

"And of course he's preparing for Hungary's World Cup qualifiers which may be an important turning point of his career. Fortunately he knows well what he has to do as a footballer."

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/35375/default.aspx

Archived