Confirmed: Arsenal Sign Dimitrov For £700k

Frank

Får vel ta det med en klype salt til det evt bekreftes på Arsenal.com, men virker troverdig ettersom man har med en quote fra Dimitrov selv;

Bulgarian newspaper The Sofia Echo have confirmed that Arsenal have signed Levski Sofia midfielder Nikolay Dimitrov for a reported £700,000 rising to £1 million.

Dimitrov plays on the left wing and at 20 will probably start the season as first choice LM ahead of Vela. As it currently stands, Eduardo, who broke his foot is set to return to first team action before Rosicky who continues to have injury problems.

The 20-year-old Bulgarian international came to Arsenal on a 15 day trial and impressed Wenger greatly. Unlike the other trainee Mputu, Wenger did not need a 2nd invitation and started negotiations straight away.

Dimitrov said, "Its so exciting. The coaching staff are very kind and Arsenal are a very good team with good young player. I hope to lead Arsenal to as much silverware as possible but right now I must focus on my career."

http://highbury1913.blogspot.com/2008/04/c...mitrov-for.html

Edit: Sjekket Sofia Echo siden som ble brukt som kilde men ser ikke at det står noe om det, så det spørs kanskje om dette bare er en bløff..... I don't know. ;)

Archived