2007.12.18 Blackburn Rovers B

Mr Chapman

Hvilket lag går videre til neste runde?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fikk ikke set kampen, men så høydepunktene på ATVO (fantastisk at 3-2 målet manglet der..). Men det er uansett fantastisk av et så ungt lag å vinne på Ewood. Det er vel første gangen at Mark Hughes sier noe positivt om Arsenal (dersom det kan kalles det? :) ). Han sammenligner Unggutta med utd's 92-årgang. Spurs i semien. Ville heller hatt CSKA, men. Blir jo gøy det!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finn èn feil !

Jason Hogan, Arsenal-World.co.uk ;

"But, whilst Diarra deservedly won the man of the match award, it was highly encouraging to see Eduardo take such a positive step forward in his development. The boy showed that he is ruthless in front of goal when given the right kind of service.

And, dare I say it; he reminded me a lot of one of my all time favourite players. Even though he happened to be a Manc, the fact is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was one of the most natural finishers I have ever seen. He was a guy that just loved to see the whites of a goalkeeper's eyes and he wasn't nicknamed the Baby Faced Assassin for nothing"

Finn èn feil !

Jason Hogan, Arsenal-World.co.uk ;

"But, whilst Diarra deservedly won the man of the match award, it was highly encouraging to see Eduardo take such a positive step forward in his development. The boy showed that he is ruthless in front of goal when given the right kind of service.

And, dare I say it; he reminded me a lot of one of my all time favourite players. Even though he happened to be a Manc, the fact is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was one of the most natural finishers I have ever seen. He was a guy that just loved to see the whites of a goalkeeper's eyes and he wasn't nicknamed the Baby Faced Assassin for nothing"

Finner ingen feil jeg...

Archived