Steven Naismith

Eg fant denne posten om Naismith på eit anna forum for dei som ikkje har hørt om eller sett han:"Your after Steven Naismith apparently, so I just thought of telling you a little about him. Well he comes from Kilmarnock F.C, he has been playing for a few seasons now and is a striker but fomr what I can see he can playing attacking midfield too. He is a good dribbler and scorers plenty aswell. After we signed Kris boyd in January he was expected to take over the reigns of carrying Killie through thick and thin, and he achieved that by helping them reach a top 6 finish last season. Remember he is still very young so he can handle preasure and expectation very well. He has scored two goals in 4 games so far this season.

I'm not sure what will ahppen if you sign him, hoepfully he won't be another Miller or whoever. He plays sort of like Rooney suppose, not sure if I want you lot to sign him because well Killie has no-one else to fill his boots and that would mean that they would have lsot their two brightest prospects in 6 months so its a bit tight. And when I say they have no-one else - I mean that. But on the other hand if he went to Man Utd he would come on heaps and bounds!"

Archived